**Compare at $997** We have a number of the Solaire Accent single infrared burner grills that were sent to customers once for a two week trial use.
- They have been cleaned and the burner and grate have been replaced with new ones.
- There are a variety of blemishes, ranging from minor abrasions to scratches to dents. These grills are sold "as is" with respect to these issues of appearance.
- Standard Limited Lifetime to the original purchaser on the burner and grate; two years on the ignition system (excluding battery); one year on everything else.
- 15" Solaire Infrared Gas Grill. Use on table top, or remove sides to use as built-in. One main infrared burner at 12,000 BTU/hour.
- 216 sq. in. total grilling area (144 sq.in. EGA). Grilling area for six 4" diameter hamburgers, plus warming rack (6 1/2" x 11").
- V-channel grilling grids to enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
- Same valve as the larger grills, so you can experience the turn-down control of Solaire.
- Push-button electronic ignition.
- Same thicknesses of commercial-quality stainless steel as used in our larger grills.
- Welded seams – no mechanical fasteners.
- Double-skin hood with stay-cool handle
- Bullnose feature like that of 30" and larger Solaire Grills.
- Four adjustable feet for table-top use.
- Top-supporting, self-trimming design for built-in (after removing side and rear panels)
- Overall size: 15.75" w x 21" d x 21.25" h (hood closed); 30" h (hood open)
- Made in the USA by a 100+ year old family business.
- Item #SOL-IRBQ-15GIR (specify LP or NG)
EGA = Effective Grilling Area (grilling grid area open to the direct heat).
TGA = Total Grilling Area (grilling grid plus warming rack areas).